Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

Beautiful.Best fairy tale I've seen in a long time

Beautiful. Best fairy tale I've seen in a long time

cheers

Bush Bash 7 Dictionary v2 Bush Bash 7 Dictionary v2

Great lil mov, very amusing.

Good explanation of how Bush sees the world. Scarey thing is that BUSH's stupidity is probably his BEST asset. Considering he's now responsible for the death of over 10,000 iraqi CIVILLIANS, over 6,000 coalition soilders (mostly AMERICAN troops) and over 10,000 Iraqi soilders, I guess he sure beats Osama Bin Laden when it comes to the Terrorist Sweep stakes. I bet his Daddy's proud of the little puppet (30,000 dead) .

BTW, check out www.whitehouse.org for some great BUSH parodies.

nice work

Cheers

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

"how George sees the world" is interesting. A reporter once asked Bush " If you don't watch TV or read the radio, how do you know what the public wants?"

Bush retorted, "you assume that TV and the press know what the people what, I don't"

Although I agree with Bush to a point on this statement, I feel it really did show a huge disconnect from the rest of society. He went on to say that he knows what the people want because he has advisors that he trusts who tell him.

SCARY! The same people who thought invading Iraq, taking away our personal freedoms,and running this country into massive deficits are telling the president how the "people" think!

JUST SCARY!